Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Side Half Moon Manicure

Good morning Ladies,

We definitely have seen a lot of experiments with half-moon manicures lately. Reverse half-moon, ruffian manicure, is a huge trend right now. 


I decided to try “half-moon” mani on the side of the nail. I used the same reinforcement circles that are usually used for these kinds of design. I also intentionally left the “hole”. The base color is Revlon Smoky Canvas and I topped it with Golden Rose 118 black holographic nail polish.


So, what do you think about this design? Do you like it? (It reminds me of a donut..lol)


side half-moon manicure
side half-moon manicure nail art
side half moon manicure
side half-moon ruffian nail art

8 comments:

  1. It looks really nice. I like it alot and it does look a bit like a donut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I've got the revlon one so might give this design a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon is one of the polish brands I use more frequently for any kinds of nail art. I think due to the specific formula it's not runny, but not thick too.

      Delete
  3. I don't know what it reminds me of,but it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete