Thursday, March 22, 2012

A-England Dragon


Here’s another amazing creation from A-England The Legends Collection. I’ve already reviewed stunning grey/violet duochrome Ascalon here.


Dragon is a green holographic nail polish. It has a slight golden shimmer as well. I wouldn’t say that it is a duochrome, but there’s something very special about Dragon that is hard to explain. The color is very vibrant. It is daring and classy at the same time.

a-england the legends collection dragon

a-england the legends collection dragon swatches

a-england the legends collection dragon swatches and review

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites from this collection, I need to pick it up for myself =) I just love the shade of green. It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised it is still available on A-England website. I'm so in love with it. You should definitely get it:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! This is on its way to me and I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete