Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Delicate Hummingbird Eyeshadow Review


When I was browsing the isle with Rouge Bunny Rouge, I saw a lot of very interesting shades. I decided on Delicate Hummingbird because it is something that I don’t already have and wouldn’t normally buy.

Delicate Hummingbird is a plum-purple shimmer eyeshadow with a hint of taupe. It is medium-pigmented. But you can use a wet brush to create a brighter look. The application and quality are very good.

I thought this color would be for going out mostly. But surprisingly it is very easy to wear. I also have a very pale complexion and it is still flattering.


The texture is velvety and soft.




Description of the eyeshadow from Rouge Bunny Rouge Website:

"Discover a new powder eye shadow with an astonishing lightweight, creamy touch and unprecedented adherence. This formula creates pure dynamic iridescence while it maintains second skin effect. It has extended 8-hour wear that will stay perfect and look freshly applied all day. Orange-derived Flavonoid improves blood microcirculation, enhances luminosity and serves as free radicals scavenger."

No comments:

Post a Comment