Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nerd Lacquer The Quantum Bluniverse


Here’s yet another gorgeous creation by Nerd Lacquer – The Quantum Bluniverse. This nail polish is a part of NerdCrush Trio along with The Selfish Green and Cyance Friction.

The Quantum Bluniverse is a deep well pigmented blue base with green shimmer and blue and gold glitter of various shapes and sizes. I hesitated before buying it, because from the swatches I saw online gold glitter didn’t really show on the nails. You really have to shake the bottle well before application to get some on the brush, but the effect is very unique and lovely.


nerd lacquer the quantum bluniverse swatches and review

nerd lacquer the quantum bluniverse swatches

nerd lacquer bluniverse swatches and review

nerd lacquer the quantum bluniverse


6 comments:

  1. I love this colour and cannot WAIT for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    when did you order? I waited for almost 3 weeks to receive mine:( But each and everyone of Nerd Lacquer creations is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I ordered this recently, and can't wait for it to arrive. I love your nail shape, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to add that I have been waiting quite a long time for my Nerd Lacquers to arrive (exactly a month since I've ordered, and still haven't arrived), so I'm crossing my fingers that it will be soon! Just thought I'd mention it since you asked about it above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is shipping out a lot of orders these days, so you definitely should get yours very soon:) I ordered some new polishes from Nerd Lacquer and still waiting too. I guess she is in a huge demand right now and can't process them all fast...ah...I can't wait though to get mine.

      Delete