Monday, March 19, 2012

Glitter Gradient with Lynnderella Change

Hi Ladies!

I decided to spice up this Monday with a little bit of sparkly gold. 


Today I’m showing you Lynnderella Change – gorgeous glitter top coat with lots of gold and copper particles of different sizes. It is absolutely posh and stunning. Originally, I wasn’t planning on buying the Change, but then I saw amazing gradient glitter manicures from my fellow bloggers and I gave up 
J

This is my attempt to make a gradient glitter mani. I used 2 coats of China Glaze Periwinkle as a base.

gradient glitter manicure lynnderella change

lynnderella change swatches and review

lynnderella change swatches

china glaze periwinkle and lynnderella change

11 comments:

  1. I am on a huge litter tips kick, but I'm loving your glitter base manicure!
    What a great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it will look nice with pretty much every color!:)

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love these reverse gradients, it looks so cool! Love the color combo you chose as well =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprisingly easy to do. I thought it would be hard to make it with litter, but I was wrong:)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I've never actually thought of doing a gradient in this direction... usually I make the "heavier" gradient on the tip of the nail. This looks really cool, and I love the colour combination you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Traditional glitter gradient looks chunky to me. I saw some nice designs with smaller glitter gradient on the tips though.

      Delete