Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pretty & Polished Candy Coated

Happy Pink Wednesday everyone!

I feel like this week will be indie nail polish week 
J I have so many gorgeous new polishes to show you and Candy Coated is one of them.

Candy Coated is a beautiful pink crème with purple glitter. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I found it on Etsy where I’ve been buying a lot of my new polishes lately. I love the fact that you can find something new and fresh, yet equally, if not more beautiful than what you can get in the store. 

Another pleasant thing is the smooth formula of many custom blends. Candy Coated application is extremely smooth. It is also quite well pigmented, so I applied 2 coats. 


You can check Pretty & Polished store here. I ordered polishes in mini-size to try out and I regret it right not, because I should definitely get the bigger bottle
J

pretty & polishes candy coated swatches and review

pretty & polishes candy coated swatches

pretty & polishes candy coated

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just ordered this, and was looking for swatches. I've been all about the indie polish lately, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lacquer Tracker,
      Thank you. Indie polishes are the best on the market right now in my opinion:)

      Delete