Friday, March 16, 2012

Pretty & Polished Party on my Yacht


Party on my Yacht is white jelly with tons of small green, pink, purple, blue glitter. It is quite opaque, so I didn’t use any base color. A white base also can be added for brighter effect. 


Party on my Yacht reminds me confetti 
J . The formula is nice. Although it’s technically a white nail polish, the application is even and streak-less.

You can check this and other lovely polishes by Pretty & Polished here.

pretty & polished party on my yacht swatches and review

pretty and polished party on my yacht swatches

pretty and polished party on my yacht

6 comments:

  1. sooo pretty! I have this on my toes right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it for toes. But it's a great idea. In summer it will look super awesome:)

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is so gorgeous! I have been wanting it forever, but every time I mosey on over to Etsy it's sold out =( Hopefully one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqui,
      It's available today!:)
      http://www.etsy.com/listing/89763558/party-on-my-yacht-mini

      Delete
  3. Wow! That polish looks spectacular. It looks like a party on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexis,
      Thanks, it reminds me firecrackers:)

      Delete