Thursday, March 29, 2012

OPI Not Like the Movies


OPI Not Like the Movies is a part of Katy Perry Collection. It is a green-purple duochrome with some tiny silver glitter particles. It is pretty close to Wet ‘n Wild Grey’s Anatomy and Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game, but the last 2 have more purple than green. I don’t have DL, but I will make compare Gray’s Anatomy with Not like the Movies later this week.

Usually, OPI polishes have the perfect formula for me, but this one was a nightmare to apply. It was too runny and streaky. I used 3 coats and although on the pictures it looks pretty, the application was quite messy.

OPI not like the movies

OPI katy perry collection not like the movies swatches

OPI katy perry collection not like the movies swatches and review

OPI not like the movies swatches

2 comments:

  1. ok i freakin have this polish & still have never tried it!!!!!! haha bought it from Ulta on their sale rack for $4...thanks for swatching this pretty & reminding me of 1 of my many untrieds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am wearing this on my nails now and did a NOTD yesterday :) I think it's also very similar to Knackered by Butter London and I'm going to do a comparison of those two at some point!

    ReplyDelete