Thursday, March 15, 2012

A-England Ascalon

A-England surprised me again! I how these nail polishes are produced, but there is definitely some magic involved.

Ascalon is a grey-lilac holographic duochrome. This is probably the best I can describe it. It is in fact asphalt holographic nail polish with duochrome effect. The photos can’t fully reveal the beauty of this little wonder. The formula is superb as well as durability of the nail polish. 



Ascalon is a part of the stunning The Legends Collection. I bought it directly from A-England website, but you can also order it from Llarowe shop.

a-england ascalon swatches and review

a-england swatches ascalon the legends collection

a-england ascalon swatches and review

a-england ascalon the legends collection swatches

2 comments:

  1. It really is magical! I am totally lusting after this collection, and your pictures are making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection is awesome. I wish I ordered princess tears and princess sabra as well:(

      Delete