Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party


This week I’m cheating a little bit for Pink Wednesday 
J

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party is a square and hexagon glitter top coat consisting of blue and pink particles. It really feels like party on the nails.


Technically, I still have pink in my manicure, so it’s not 100% cheating
J . As a base I used Royal Orchid by Priti NYC that is also dark burnt mauve pink. Surprisingly, Boy-Girl Party made the base look darker and more purple.

lynnderella boy-girl party

lynnderella boy girl party swatches and review

lynnderella boy-girl party swatches

lynnderella boy-girl party top coat

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so gorgeous!! I really need to get around to wearing this one of these days =) It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqui, you should:) This specific glitter is so bright and positive:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combo! I want that Lynnderella so bad, it's so prettyful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh thats just GORGEOUS !! hurry back Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete