Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gotta Love Brains and Cauldron Drippings swatches

I was so excited when I saw Leah Ann’s announcement that she will start selling Lynnderella nail polishes on her website. I was hoping that Connect the Dots that I’m madly obsessed about wasn’t sold out yet. And it wasn’t…

  

Glitter Gal lizard Belly and HITS Demeter are from this haul as well, but I already posted swatches earlier here and here.

Today is Lynnderella’s turn.

Gotta Love Brains is one of my favorites it’s a light dirty grey-blue with glitter of different colors and shapes. It is pretty close to Revlon Whimsical and Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air, especially when used with baby blue cream base.


For this mani I didn’t use any base, just Gotta Love Brains. I found the formula to be on the watery side and sometime it’s hard to evenly apply the glitter. Other than that it’s a lovely unique nail polish, like most of the Lynderella polishes, right?!

lynnderella gotta love brains

lynnderella gotta love brains swatches and review

lynnderella gotta love brains


Cauldron Drippings is an orange jelly base with different glitter particles. It is also stunning, but much harder to apply than Gotta Love Brains. It looks chunkier on the nails, because of the size and shape of glitter.



lynnderella cauldron drippings

lynnderella cauldron drippings glitter nail polish swatches

2 comments:

  1. I could only afford one bottle at Llarowe's last sale so I picked up Change, but I've had my eyes on Connect the Dots and Gotta Love Brains forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Lynderella is quite pricey. It was my partilly funded Xmas present, so I could pick what I wanted. Change is beautiful too, but I figured I have something similar.

    ReplyDelete