Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Barielle Buddha-ful with OPI Sparrow Me Drama


Happy Pink Wednesday Girls,

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year Celebration and wish you only happiness and love in 2012!
Today I’m wearing Barielle Buddha-ful. It’s a light pink jelly with a lot of green flakies. As a base I used OPI Sparrow me Drama.

Buddha-ful can be used on its own for more subtle effect. The pink base is so light that it will almost appear transparent. The quality of the nail polish is superb. I wish Barielle would release more trendy collections with unique colors, but they currently have some very interesting shades in their main collection as well.


barielle buddha-ful swatches and review

OPi sparrow me drama and barielle buddha-ful

barielle buddha-ful


swatches barielle buddha-ful and opi sparrow me drama

4 comments: