Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nails Inc. Trafalgar Square Magnetic Nail Polish

Hey pretties,

I don’t know why I haven’t posted the swatches of the Trafalgar Square before. I blogged about another Nails Inc. magnetic polish Houses of Parliament (swatches here) recently. Actually, I bought Trafalgar Square a while ago. It was my first long wished Nails Inc. polish.

Trafalgar Square is a silver magnetic nail polish that transforms into silver-black striped pattern. As I wrote in my other post, the magnet is very strong and it’s super easy to make it work. It also requires only one coat, but in this case I had to apply the black base, because Trafalgar Square is not opaque enough by itself.

Nails inc. trafalgar square magnetic nail polish swatches

Nails inc. trafalgar square swatches and review

nail inc. magnetic nail polish trafalgar square

trafalgar square nail polish

1 comment:

  1. I just got this one and love it! I used it as my base color too though. Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete