Monday, January 16, 2012

Barielle Falling Star Swatches and Review

I know you have seen a lot of Barielle swatches from me lately, I promise, this is the last one…for now. But Falling Star is definitely worth some attention.

Falling Star is a blue cream polish with copper glitter. It’s a part of Barielle’s 2009 collection, but still is available on company’s website here. Although it’s been around for a long time, I haven’t seen anything similar from other brands.

Although the shade is stunning, I had the most trouble with application of this polish. As I mentioned in other Barielle posts, the polishes are on the thicker side. But this one is the thickest of all. This problem can be easily eliminated with nail polish thinner.

barielle falling star swatches and review

barielle falling star nail polsih

3 comments:

  1. I love the copper glitter on the blue base, I think I can deal with the thick formula for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, isn't it!!<3

    Morie,
    Maybe it's just my bottle. Formula is definitely manageble, especially if you don't have super long nails:)

    ReplyDelete