Thursday, January 5, 2012

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Gift Set


I’m not only a nail polish junkie, but also a perfume addict…Probably I’m just a shopaholic , but I do collect perfumes, mostly those that you will not be able to find in traditional retail and beauty stores. Ok, some of them can be found in Neiman Marcus, so I lied…a little bit 
J

I’m actually thinking of creating special rubric where I will be posting perfume reviews along with the manicures that I think more closely correspond to the actual scent.

Would you be interested in such posts? I would really appreciate your input 
J

Couple of month ago I signed up for Birchbox. I think it’s a cool idea to try new products, taking into account there are some interesting brands one the website. So far, I really liked what I got. In my beauty profile I mentioned that I would like to get nail polishes or perfume samples, so every time I get my Birchbox I get a perfume sample.

The first sample I got was Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee. At that time I was looking for the winter vanilla scent, but I wanted something non-traditional and a little darker than innocent vanilla. Let me tell you, this perfume is awesome. It’s cozy, unique and definitely will warm you up during cold winter days.

Top Notes: Lime, Cedrat, Coriander
Heart Notes: Jesmine, Vetiver and Oak moss
Base Notes: Vanilla from Madagaskar, Amber and Oak Wood

I ordered this Atelier Cologne Gift Set for 2 reasons:

- I wanted to try other perfumes of this brand that are by the way also amazing ( most of them);
- I wanted a 30ml bottle, because I already own around 50-60 perfumes.

This Gift set is a really good deal for the price and can be only found on Birchbox website. Regular 30ml cologne costs around $60 and I bought this set for $70.

It consists of:

-30ml Vanille Insensee Cologne;
- Scented Soap with shea butter and aloe;
- 5 samples of other Atelier Cologne perfumes;
- 30 ml travel bottle and funnel;


atelier cologne vanille insensee gift set review
 






No comments:

Post a Comment