Friday, December 30, 2011

3D Glitter Gal Lizard Belly Swatches and Review


I decided to start New Year without a lot of the nail polishes in the wishlist…hehe. I mean, I allowed myself to buy most of long time lemmings. Some of them were actually given to me as a present for Christmas.

Today’s post is about one of the polishes I was “stalking” for a long time. I bought it from Llawore after it has been out-of-stock for months. She sells a lot of the “hard to find” polishes like A-England, HITS, Lynnderella and Ozotic.

3D Glitter Gal Lizard Belly is an amazing green-black holographic with rainbow sparkle. I have no idea what linear holographic is (if you know I would appreciate if you explain it to me:)), but this is how Lizard Belly described on Leah Ann’s site.

It’s as hard to describe the unique beauty of it as to actually capture it by camera. This holo is of an amazing quality and quite pigmented. On the photos you will see 2 coats. It dries very fast as most of non-jelly based holos and I had no problems with streaking.

Lizard Belly is an absolute must-have for a nail polish junkie! My only “surprise” was the bottle – it’s very small.



3d glitter gal lizard belly swatches and review


3d glitter gal holographic nail polish lizard belly

3d glitter gal lizard belly

3d glitter gal holographic nail polish lizard belly swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment