Sunday, January 1, 2012

Models Own Prey with China Glaze Snow Globe

Found some photos of my Models Own mani with China glaze Top Coat.

Models Own Prey is definitely not a new color. It’s a dirty taupe brown-cappuccino cream. But taupe was quite fashionable this fall. The reason I got is quite prosaic. It was a part of my Models Own Beetle Juice order and I didn’t know what to add order when I remembered that I’m looking for the substitute for OPI You Don’t Know Jacques. I OPI a while ago, but gave it away because it just wouldn’t stay on my nails more than 1 hour. I loved the color though and Prey is very similar to it.


China Glaze Snow Globe…OMG….I love it! It’s a clear-based multi-colored glitter. After I already got mine I saw MAC also had the similar one called Unconditionally Fabulous. Because the base is almost transparent I would definitely use it as a top coat.







No comments:

Post a Comment