Saturday, December 31, 2011

HITS Demeter Swatches and Review

HITS Holographic collection overall have been a huge hit in nail polish addicts community lately. The whole collection of this Brazilian brand is amazing without exceptions. I also keep my eye on some of their flakies. I bought this polish from Llawore shop.

HITS Demeter is one of a kind orange holographic nail polish. Yes, orange! I haven’t seen orange holos before, so I just had to have this one!!!

Demeter has a jelly base, super easy to apply and wear. It’s not very opaque, so 3 coats are needed to get what you will see in the pictures. The formula is on the thicker side, but nail polish doesn’t chip for a long time.



hits demeter holographic nail polish swatches and review

hits demeter swatches

HITS Demeter holo nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment