Thursday, January 12, 2012

Zoya Noel Swatches and Review

I got this little cute bottle as a part of my Birchbox. This is my second Zoya nail polish (don’t kill me Zoya fans!!!). Generally I like the colors of this brand, but it just doesn't work for me in terms of durability.

Zoya Noel is a fabulous pearl bright teal. I would never picked this out though, because I jenerally not a big fan of pearl polishes. It’s very pigmented and has a slight gold shimmer. I applied 3 coats, but I think 2 coats are also perfectly fine. The dry time is fast.


zoya noel swatches

zoya noel nail polsih

2 comments:

  1. Nice color, and that bottle is adorable! I don't have any mini Zoyas; must see about fixing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KarenD,
    Thanks. Are you subscribed to birchbox? A lot of people are getting Zoya minis as a part of this program. Other than that I haven't seen it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete