Friday, January 13, 2012

Lynnderella Snow Angel


Lynnderella…what are you doing with me!? Snow Angel is just so airy and magnificent.

This is another review of the beauties from my Lynnderella haul. 


Snow Angel is one of my favorites – white glitter sprinkled with a little bit of silver. I got a lot of compliments on this nail polish from people who generally do not notice even my craziest manicures 
J 

It’s definitely a statement polish. I used 3 coats and no base coat. I don’t think this polish requires one, but definitely I would try to experiment with some of the different colored bases. The glitter is of different shapes and sizes. It’s not hard to remove it from cuticles, but you can definitely feel some edgy ones on your nails, in other words the finish is textured and creates a real feel of snowflakes on your nails.


lynnderella snow angel swatches and review

lynnderella snow angel

4 comments:

  1. just got this polish today! im so exited to wear it !! looks so beautiful on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I complain about all of the snow we get here in the winter, but this nail polish looks like the gorgeous glittery kind of snow that you can see on a patch of untouched snow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much!! I am trying to decide if I want Love, Lace and Lilacs or this one...looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks:) I think these 2 a very close, Love, Lace and Lilacs has smaller glitter. It depends of you want to use it for layering or not. If "yes", the latter one is better I guess.

    ReplyDelete