Monday, January 30, 2012

Revlon Whimsical swatches

Hi ladies,

I hope you have a wonderful beginning of the week:)
I'm finally back from my trip and brought some quite interesting nail polishes that I will be swatching as soon as possible.
But, today's post is about Revlon Whimsical that I was trying to get my hands on for a long time and finally was lucky to find it on Ulta.

I was expecting it to be delivered before my trip, but it wasn't. So during the whole vacation i was wondering if it was delivered and hoping that it won't be stolen( Unfortunately, it happened before with the bigger purchases).

Revlon Whimsical is an absolutely lovely dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air. Taking into account that Revlon is almost 15$ cheaper than the latter one, it's a pretty good deal.
Whimsical is sky blue jelly nail polish with pink and blue glitter on different sizes. It's very good for layering with other polishes, but I, personally, like the stand alone look more.
I used 3 coats to get the opacity you see in the pictures.

revlon whimsical dupe deborah lippmann glitter in the air

revlon whimsical swatches and review

revlon whimsical swatches

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Whimsical just fantastic! You need to layer it over a baby blue- you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,
    you're right! baby blue is probably the only shade that is very close to the jelly base color.I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete