Thursday, February 2, 2012

M.A.C Crystal Frost and Idol Eyes Lustre Eyeshadow Review

I’m always trying to turn away when I’m passing  MAC counter, because I know if I will just glimpse I won’t be able to resist.
My friend needed something in MAC store, so I had a lot of time to check the eyeshadow. I picked Crystal and Idol Eyes, because I don’t have anything similar.

mac eyeshadow

Crystal Frost is a beautiful pale lavender that has a slight silver multi-chrome finish. The color varies from almost silver to lavender depending on the light. It’s not excessively pigmented though and can be used alone or with the darker colors if you are going out.

mac crystal frost eyeshadow

mac crystal frost eye shadow swatches

mac crystal frost eyeshadowmac crystal frost eyeshadow swatches and review

Idol Eyes is a part of the Lustre line. Although I generally do not use blue eyeshadow, because I have green eyes I had to buy it just to have it. It’s an absolutely stunning silver blue, a very unique color. Despite being more on a darker side in the pan, it’s not dark on the eyes at all. Probably, people who prefer highly pigmented bright shades will not appreciate this one. But for me it’s just perfect.
Idol Eyes eyeshadow is also glittery. I had no problems with application using Bobbi Brown brush.
mac idol eyes lustre eyeshadow

mac idol eyes lustre eyeshadow swatches and review

mac idol eyes lustre eye shadow swatchesmac idol eyes lustre eyeshadow review

No comments:

Post a Comment