Monday, February 13, 2012

Lynnderella Connect the Dots

Hey everyone!

I hope you weekend was amazing, but it’s Monday againL.  I was hoping to see some snow in Boston this weekend, but it never happened. It’s freezing though.

Today I’m sharing some Lynnderella photos. Personally, I think Connect the Dots is the most amazing creation of hers. I love the idea of combining opposite shapes of glitter and shades of color.

As a base I used Chanel Blue Boy.  I was a little surprised to see the shimmery base of Connect the Dots, it the bottle you can’t see shimmer at all.

Lynnderella connect the dots swatches and review

lynnderella connect the dots with chanel blue boy swatches

lynnderella conncet the dots


2 comments:

  1. Great combination! I didn't realize CtD had shimmer, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KarenD,
    Thanks. Shimmer is very subtle, but it is there:)

    ReplyDelete