Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A-England Tristam

I’m a complete holo junkie, so when I saw Tristam I almost lost my breath. Many brands have holographic nail polishes, but I have never ever seen such a deep blue one in any of the collections.

A-England holographic polishes are one of a kind. I’m drooling over entire The Legends collection as well.

The quality of the nail polish itself is superb. The application is smooth, the formula is not jelly based, so the polish is thinner. Nevertheless, 2 coats are enough for the full opacity.

a-england tristam swatches and review

a-england tristam swatches

a-england tristam swatches

After wearing the polish for 2 days I decided to make a French mani. I used Essie Matte top coat and Tristam for the tips. So, technically, it’s a French manicure with one nail polish :)

a-england tristam holo mattified

a-england french manicure with tristam mattified

No comments:

Post a Comment