Friday, September 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Kitty, Kitty!

This weekend I tried Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Real Nail Polish Strips in Kitty,Kitty. I love leopard nail art design, but I’m not skilled enough yet to be able to do it well myself. So I figured I will just buy the strips.

There are 16 strips in the packaging and the price is around $8-$1 depending on the store. I found it a little bit pricy. Don’t get me wrong, I do buy expensive nail polish, but these strips can last you maximum 2 applications (if you have short nails). I also like to change nail polish at least 3 times a week, because I get bored of the same color or design, so there SH strips are more suitable for people who like wear nail polish for a week or so.

I do love the diversity of the designs though, including Halloween ghost strips.

Funny, but I also found it harder to apply than traditional nail polish. Maybe the second time will be much easier. I would always end up with wrinkles.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Kitty,Kitty

leopard nail art, nail polish strips

2 comments:

  1. Your application look better than most of the ones I see :p I think you did a good job! I think they are a bit pricey too even though I usually wear my manis for 4-5 days (sometimes even longer over the holidays). Have you tried the Bundle Monster or Konad plates for print designs? They're not too tough one you get the hang of it. Probably a little easier than the nail strips and you can reuse and customize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GYpsy,
    thanks.I agree,it's quite pricey.I have a lot of BM and Konad plates, but I rarely use them. I probably need to buy more Konad nail polishes, because I have just several nail polishes that work for plates. I haven't figure out which brands work better for stamping.

    ReplyDelete