Friday, September 23, 2011

OPI Touring America Mini Set swatches

I wasn’t’ planning on buying OPI Touring America nail polishes. I don’t know why, just had more wanted ones on my list.
 I got this mini-set as a present from one of my friends as a present and it includes pretty much all of the nail polishes I wanted from this collection except  Road House Blues.

opi touring america fall 2011 swatches and review


The set consists of 4 small sized nail polishes:
1.    -     French Quarter for your Thoughts
2.    -    Honk if You Love OPI
3.   -     A-Taupe the Space Needle
4.  -      Are We There Yet?

     Are we there yet? Is a melon crème with a little bit of shimmer. It has some orange undertones as well. 2 coats are enough, but for the full opacity I would recommend 3 coats.

OPI touring america are we there yet?

 OPI are we there yet? swatches and review


    A-taupe the Space Needle is an espresso brown, one of my favorites from this collection.  It’s definitely a very fall color, with an earthy kind of feel. I would say that A-taupe the Space Needle probably will not find a lot of affection in the hearts of nail polish lovers, because it is on the uglier side. But this fall ugly color really has been a huge trend, like CG trendsetter and WestSide Warrior. I absolutely adore it for the uniqueness.

opi touring america fall 2011 a-taupe the space needle

OPI a-taupe the space needle swatches and review


    French Quarter for Your Thoughts is a light grey crème, color of the dry concrete. It reminds me a lot of the Skull and Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection that I already have. So, it’s nothing very special to me.

opi french quarter for your thoughts swatches and review

opi touring america french quarter for your thoughts

    Honk if You Love OPI is a very dark purple crème, almost black, but still not black. It’s a very interesting shade. I personally really liked in on my toes J. Its jelly based, so 3 coats are needed for the full opacity.


opi honk if you love opi swatches and review

opi touring america honk if you love opi fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment