Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Catching up on Kleancolor week. Chunky Black Holo with orange and red base

Hey girls,

I want to say sorry for everyone who was waiting for Black Chunky Holo Swatches with orange and red nail polishes.

This week last week was extremely hectic for me. I was preparing for school and on the weekend ended up going to DC. So sorry...

Today’s post is about Kleancolor Black Chunky Holo again (First post with black base is here)…this time with orange nail polish (Butter London Minger) and red nail polish (Revlon Fire).

Frankly speaking I thought that this Kleancolor flakie holo will not work with other colors than black or dark grey. It turned out that it works perfectly with the lighter and brighter colors as well. It makes the base a little darker, because Chunky Holo has a jelly base, but not dark to the point where the color is lost.

Here you go:

1. Kleancolor Black Chunky Holo with orange base Butter London Minger

kleancolor chunky black holo with orange base nail polish


kleancolor chunky black holo with butter london minger orange creme

2. Kleancolor Black Chunky Holo with red base Revlon Fire


kleancolor chunky black holo with red base nail polsih

kleancolor chunky black holo with red revlon fire nail polsih

2 comments:

  1. This looks marvelous! I haven't seen anyone pair this Kleancolor over an orange polish! It's a very nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly, I don't think I would think about it too. One blogger asked me to try it out...and hte effect is really interesting:)

    ReplyDelete