Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Kleancolor Haul and Black Chunky Holo swatches

Hey Guys,

I found really good deal on Ebay, couldn’t pass it by, so I have a lovely addition of KleanColor 9 Chunky Holos and Matte top coat only for $16 (you can find it here)

Photo taken from Ebay seller


The most popular Holo from KleanColor is the Black one. I wouldn’t call it black though, because the base is jelly brown and on the photos with flash it’s obvious.

Black Chunky Holo is a gorgeous mix of Deborah Lippmann glitter and NFU Oh flakies. Matte top coat really brings up all the glamour and uniqueness of this nail polish. It is really hard to make photos that will fully edict the beauty of this little wonder. Definitely worth the price.

kleancolor chunky black holo swatches and review

chunky black holo nail polish with matte top coat

chunky black holographic by kleancolor with madly matte top coat

 On the photos below you will see the brown jelly base of the nail polish, but it hows only with flash, in reality brown is barely noticable. By the way, I used Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees as a base. It has nothing brown in it.





3 comments:

  1. I really want this one now. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen swatches! I wonder how it looks over a dark red or orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,
    it's a must-have.Amazing holo. I will swatch it for you over orange and red by tomorrow. My only concern that it has a vivid black brown base. But let's see..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the the Black Chunky Holo look you have here! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete