Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Manicure with Konad Dupes

Last week I read the review of MASH design plates on Beauty & Nail Art Blog. I decided to give it a try since the price seemed quite unbelievable (around $14 including shipping) for....set of 25 design plates. The shipping was blasting fast and I already tested a couple this weekend.

If I haven't owned Konad plates I would not probably be able to tell the difference, they are the same size and shape.Plates even have the same numbering as Konad.

Another pleasant thing about the MASH design plates is that the quality is surprisingly good for the price. I received some plates that I already have in Konad version and again, I wasn't able to see the difference.

Here's what I've got using China Glaze Secret Peri-wrinkle and Revlon Gold Coin for design along with MASH plate m63
konad dupes manicure

konading with dupes china glaze secret periwrinkle and revlon gold coin

No comments:

Post a Comment