Friday, April 22, 2011

French manicure with Illamasqua Toxic Nature - Purity and Bacterium

When the Illamasqua Toxic Nature collection was released, I checked Sephora, but they didn’t seem to carry anything…neither nail polishes nor makeup.  Ordering directly from Illamasqua site is quite expensive, even for my overspending habitsJ

Whoo hoo..Last week I received e-mail from Sephora about new products and Illamasqua was one of them. They have all the Toxic collection in stock now, including full nail polish line….so I instantly bought Purity and Bacterium. Although Radium (acid green-lime) is also a nice shade, I can’t wear it to work, so I decided not to buy it.

Today’s French mani is with Purity as the base color and Bacterium tips.



Purity is a pale peach cream, gorgeous color. The application is a pain though….this collection has much longer brushes and it’s hard to neatly apply nail polish, so I messed up cuticles. Other than that, formula seems to be the same as in all  Illamasqua polishes. It dries slowly, but durability is good (4- days on average without chipping).


illamasqua toxic nature bacterium swatches

illamasqua toxic nature purity swatches and review

No comments:

Post a Comment