Friday, April 8, 2011

Golden Rose Black Holographic Swatches

I got this Golden Rose nail polish and was not expecting much. IT was a really popular brand back in the day in Russia, but the quality and color palette were really poor. So, I didn’t expect much….but I’m impressed…

Golden Rose doesn’t give fancy names to the nail polishes, so on the site it was just Black, a part of Holographic collection. The color is amazing, it reminds me OPI My private Jet, but without brown undertones. It’s a little thicker than other holo nail polishes and the brush is smaller, I had no problems with application.

I will try to make a comparison with other black holographic nail polishes later today…I’m really in love
with it. 
golden rose black holographic swatches and review

golden rose black holo

golden rose 118 swatch

The price of the nail polish is only $3.49 if you order directly from the Golden Rose site here and the shipping is free for the purchases of more than $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment