Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Last But Not the Least: Priti NYC Rabbit Tracks

Why every time I set myself a goal not to buy the nail polish for a while I always end up bying even more than usual or find out cool new stuff.  Right now I literally persuade myself to be reasonable and not to buy more of the Priti stuff….at least for couple of more weeks. There so many other shades I want to try out, but my nail polishes already need “another bigger place to live”J We’ll see how the struggle with myself goes….

Rabbit Tracks is a muddy grey with hints of blue and green. It is not a traditional noble grey and not a fashionable bluish grey. And this is what makes it very interesting for me. Rabbit Tracks reminds me the color of the mineral mud from the Dead Sea, nothing to do with the rabbit though.

priti nyc rabbit tracks swatches nail polsih

priti nyc nail polish rabbit tracks


1 comment: