Monday, August 1, 2011

China Glaze Metro Collection Fall 2011. Part 1 – Shimmer: Trendsetter

Finally, my long waited China Glaze Metro Collection is out! I got only 5 nail polishes that I absolutely love. I decided to pass on other ones since OPI Touring America will be out very soon…

Let’s start from the one, that I think is a gem of the whole Metro collection.

Trendsetter is a shimmery mustard with a little bit of green. It is definitely a very unique color. Trendsetter brings the yellow nail polish trend to the whole new level. In my opinion, it is muted enough to wear it to the office and at the same time it is original to stand out and get noticedJ What can I say, I’m completely in love with it.

Trendsetter has gold and green particles and is very easy to apply. Unlike dark shades from this collection, only 2 coats are needed for opaque effect.

china glaze metro collection fall 2011 trendsetter swatch

china glaze trendsetter swatches and review

trendsetter china glaze fall 2011 metro collection

No comments:

Post a Comment