Wednesday, August 3, 2011

China Glaze Metro Collection Fall 2011. Part 3 – Dark crèmes: Westside warrior and Concrete Catwalk

Hey guys,

Trendsetter and Midtown Magic swatches are here and here if interested.

Westside Warrior is one of my favorites. It’s a dark moss green crème nail polish, quite a unique shade. For the best opaque coverage I applied 3 coats. It is nice that there are not so many close dupes to it that I could find.

china glaze fall 2011 westside warrior nail polish swatch

china glaze metro collection westside warrior swatches



Concrete catwalk is a grey crème with a shade of the wet concrete. It is not a very original color, I have seen something similar before…and not once. This one has more blue undertones to it though.

china glaze concrete catwalk swatches and review

china glaze concrete catwalk metro collection swatch

As I already mentioned in my previous post about this collection, the formula is very thin. As for dark crèmes it’s especially important I would recommend applying 3 coats for full coverage. Otherwise the color is uneven. It was especially evident in Westside Warrior nail polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment