Friday, June 10, 2011

Sally Hansen Antiqued Gold Crackle Overcoat Swatches and Review

There have been a lot of the posts about Sally Hansen Crackle Collection recently, but when I finally got to my local CVS store, I could find literally the last one. To my luck it was Antiqued Gold. I’m not a huge fan of crème “Crackles”, so I didn’t miss too much.

Overall, Antiqued Gold Crackle is shimmery gold top coat. One thing that I really like about it is the way it crackles – I passed on similar China Glaze collection, because crackles were more horizontal and uninteresting. Sally Hansen Overcoat reminds me a lot of OPI Shatter crackle pattern.

The brush of the nail polish is a little too long and too narrow. Not that it makes the application complicated, but I would prefer the wider brush, just because the polish dries really fast. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say.

As a base I used Sally Hansen Grey Area.

sally hansen antiqued gold crackle overcoat swatch

Sally Hansen crackle nail polish overcoat swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment