Monday, June 13, 2011

Ocean Breeze Manicure and Wet ‘n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire Swatches

I was going to post these photos on Saturday, but I did not have electricity almost for the whole day.  It was also raining for the most of the day, so it was quite weird to wake up in darkness, and then have no coffee and no internet. In addition, all my devices combined could entertain me for only couple of hours.

So I went to Newport, RI.  Amazing small town with very old houses and beautiful ocean views. Even rain couldn’t spoil wonderful experienceJ.

Back to nails…For my Ocean Breeze mani I used Blue wants to be a millionaire and old Chanel Azur. It came out quite nice, except it took almost an hour to dry. It might be because of the Azur, I have it for at least 3 years already…



 Ocean breeze manicure

Overall, Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire is a blue jelly sparkle nail polish. 3 coats give the opacity you see on the photos. It’s quite annoying, because it dries slowly as well. Other than that - it’s a nice vacation color. I personally prefer brights, but I can see myself wearing it couple of times this summer.

 Wet ‘n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire Swatch and review

 Wet ‘n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire Swatches

Sorry for the long post:)



No comments:

Post a Comment