Friday, June 24, 2011

Color Club Wild At Heart Swatches and Review

Hi everyone!

I’m surprised that Color Club doesn’t have many holographic nail polishes. All of their holos I owe are completely amazing in everything: coverage, application, durability and, of course, color and effects.

Currently I have Worth the risqué, Revvvolution and Wild at heart, and I’m completely in love with them all. I have couple of OPI DS polishes as well, but Color Club ones are much more interesting and wearable.
I’m trying to find other holos from CC, so if someone knows other amazing shades, please, let me knowJ

So, back to the topic…Wild At Heart is a completely gorgeous rich purple holo with red, blue, purple and green shimmer particles.  See for yourselfJ

wild at heart color club review holographic nail polish

color club wild at heart holo swatches and review

color club wild at heart holographic nail polish


No comments:

Post a Comment