Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maybelline Outloud Lime swatches and a little bit of sparkles...

Hey Hey!! My today’s post is about Maybelline Outloud Lime mostly. It’s a very nice summer color, bright and positive green crème.

This is my first Maybelline nail polish and I don’t think I will ever buy other (only if I see super rare or unique color). I just don’t like the coverage. I needed 3 coats to make it opaque and each layer is very thick. Overall, the effect and durability is fine, but the application process is annoying.

maybelline outloud lime swatches and review

maybelline outloud lime swatch


I decided to add a little bit of glitter with NYC Starry Silver . I really love this combination.

maybelline outloud lime  and NYC 105 starry silver glitter overcoat

 outloud lime  and NYC starry silver top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment