Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chanel Graphite Swatches and Review

I was pleased to see that Chanel Fall 2011 collection is wearable by me:) And even more pleased to see nail polishes from this collection: Graphite, Quartz and Peridote. There are all beautiful shades, but I have something similar to Quartz, so I ordered Graphite and Peridote.

Graphite is a gorgeous shiny grey. I wouldn't say that it's a very unique color, but it's definitely interesting. The formula of the nail polish is good. The layers are very thin and if there are some imperfections of the nails like chipping, it will be seen with 2 coats. I think that it will make sense to apply the top coat to cover these imperfections. Graphite stays without chipping for 2-3 days, thast is ling for my nails.

chanel fall 2011 graphite swatch

chanel graphite swatches

chanel fall 2011 swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment