Monday, March 14, 2011

Revlon Matte Suede - Powder Puff

My close friend works at CVS and she tells me about all new nail polishes in stock at my local store. Last week I picked up couple of Matte Suede Revlon's: Fire Fox and Powder Puff.

Fire Fox was instantly given away. It's is a quite regular red nail polish and it's not matte by any means, because it contains small glitter particles. It just looks weird to me..that's all:(

I really like Powder Puff though. It has a powdery white base with blue shimmer. Yes...blue shimmer...it's not matte at all to me as well. But I like it anyways - coverage is good, only 2 coats are needed for 100% opacity and it's great as a base for nail art.
Natural Light

revlon powder puff

From the last picture it is obvious that the polish is not matte. I haven't used any top coat at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment