Friday, March 25, 2011

Knockout Cosmetics Matte nail polish swatches – Liberty and Calamine

Yesterday I received 2 Knockout nail polishes – Liberty and Calamine. Frankly speaking, I fell for the beautiful bottle design and colorful description on the site and decided to give it a try.
Overall the application is a little tricky, because the top of the bottle is very long and it’s uncomfortable to hold the brush. Other than that, I’m totally in love with the nail polish.

 Liberty  is a  gorgeous soft mint color. I like the way it looks on the nails…it has a unique “plastic” finish. And that’s what makes me like itJ

 It’s no-shine and has no glitter or shimmer in it. On official Knockout site it’s claimed that 2 coats are enough for the full opacity, but I needed 3 to get the effect I wanted.
Taking into account the price ($14 on Beauty.com), similar effect probably can be achieved with any other cream nail polish and matte top coat.  But in this case “plastic” texture will be lost.

knockout cosmetics flatte liberty swatches and review

knockout cosmetics flatte liberty nail polish swatch


Calamine is a matte pale pink nail polish. A little bit boring for me….and the color by itself is not extraordinary, but definitely pretty. 

knockout cosmetics calamine flatte polish swatch and review

knockout matte nail polish calamine swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment