Thursday, March 17, 2011

POP Beauty Ablaze Swatches

I love the nail polish color palette POP beauty has, but I haven’t seen it in the stores. Beauty.com has a pretty good assortment of available shades, so I decided to give it a try and Ablaze was the one…such a bright and joyful color.


Ablaze is definitely “love it or hate it” nail polish. My friends and co-workers split into 2 groups with no one indifferent.  Personally, I love it and think it is a lovely color for spring. I was also impressed by the quality of the nail polish – it’s easy to apply, even one layer gives a nice jelly-like color and doesn’t chip.

Pop nail glam Ablaze is a true orange with blue shimmer…ohhhh and I love everything with blue shimmer…

                                                                          Natural light

pop nail polish ablaze swatches and review

pop nail glam polish ablaze

Unfortunately, on the photos you can't see blue shimmer effect:(

No comments:

Post a Comment