Monday, May 16, 2011

OPI Pirates of Caribbean swatches. Part 2 - Mermaid's Tears and Skull and Glossbones

Mermaid's Tears and Skull and Glossbones are the last 2 I've got from OPI Pirates of Caribbean collection. The rest of the shades are nice ones as well, but very ordinary to me and easy to find.

Mermaid's Tears  is my favorite, mint creme with a hint of turquoise. it's just amazing and very very summery.

OPI pirates of caribbean Mermaid's tears swatches and review

OPI Mermaid tears swatches and review


Skull and Glossbones is a pale grey creme close to the color of bones. In this respect OPI was not very original with the name of the shade:) I generally do not like light  nail polishes,, but this one is nice.


OPI pirates of caribbean skull and glossbones swatches and review

OPI skull and glossbones swatch

Overall, the formula of the whole collection is a little thicker than that of the other OPIs. I can't say much about durability, because I didn't wear any on the polishes more than one day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment