Friday, May 13, 2011

OPI Pirates of Caribbean swatches. Part 1 - Sparrow Me drama and Stranger Tides

I don’t know what exactly happened, but after Blogger was down for some time my last post just disappeared…ehhh.

So I’ve got my OPI Pirates of Caribbean polishes lately. This post is about Stranger Tides and Sparrow Me Drama. Overall, I love most of the polishes from this collection except…Sparrow Me Drama. Not that it is a bad shade, but it is very ordinary. I already have almost the same color Parlevouz OPI?

Stranger Tides is an amazing green light crème with grey undertone. It’s quite a unique color and I’m completely in love with it…except , maybe, Mermaid tears.




Sparrow Me Drama is a classy pink crème. Nice color, but as I said, you can easily find it everywhere.





No comments:

Post a Comment