Thursday, February 3, 2011

Parfumerie Generale Cadjmere

Finally I received my long anticipated PG Cadjmere. I'm not a huge fan of  PG perfumes, most of them leave soapy drydown on me  that I don't like. But this one was love from the first sniff...and second...after that my tiny Luckyscent swatch vanished:)
This the coziest perfume I have ever had, probably will not be totally wearable in summer. For winter this is it....from the first second it wraps me like a fine cashmere shawl...immensely comfy and warm. Sitting in an armchair, watching snowflakes slowly falling down while drinking cappuccino...this would be the most appropriate atmosphere that comes to mind when i sniff Cadjmere. Harmonious and peaceful.....


Unlike many reviews I've read, I can't smell green and sharp notes in the opening. From me it's rich and creamy from the start to the end...with vanilla and rosewood note in the beginning. The drydown is woody sandalwood with the hint of almond powder. Cadjmere stays close to the skin...it's not for everyone to smell...it's very intimate.


P.S.
PG Cadjmere Notes:
Myrthe branch, sap, red tangerine, rosewood, Kenyan cypress resin, coconut milk, ambrette seed, vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment