Monday, February 7, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX Collection – Galaxy Girl, Rocket Science and Space Cadet

These are 3 nail polishes I liked the most from the Cosmic FX collection.
 I don’t have many Orly polishes, because most of what I tired lasts less than 1 day on my nails, but I really love some of the colors from Matte Collection.

Polishes from Cosmic Collection are duo chromes - and most of them are very shiny. You have to apply 3 coats, because the opacity is really low, each layer is almost transparent. 

I was a little disappointed with Galaxy Girl. Overall, the color of the nail polish is close to burgundy with blue glitter particles included. It is really hard to see sparkles in the day light. 
orly galaxy girl swatch and review

orly cosmic fx collection galaxy girl

I added one coat of Chanel Azur over Galaxy girl for more blue shimmer:

orly galaxy girl with chanel azur
On the left: with Azur
On the right: with clear top coat 

Space Cadet and Rocket Science are my favorites from this collectionJ
I received a lot of compliments on Space Cadet. It’s really hard to photograph the real beauty and uniqueness of this nail polish – it’s extremely shiny and has a metallic finish.  This polish stole my heartJ
space cadet swatch



Rocket Science is an amazing green with hint of copper and gold. 
orly rocket science swatch

orly rocket science nail polish


Sorry for a lot of photos guys:))

No comments:

Post a Comment