Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chanel Black Pearl Review

My St. Valentine’s presents came a little early. But I could not resist opening my Chanel treatsJ)) So next couple of days are completely reserved by new Chanel nail polishes, and eye shadow kit.


Today’s review is about Chanel Black Pearl nail polish from Spring 2011 collection. The name of the polish is so true for the actual color. The moment I opened the box, I thought that the color is amazingly similar to Mikimoto’s black pearls.
Black Pearl has reach graphite base ( the closest comparison I could think of) with blue and green shimmer  that gives  luminous luster. With this said, only 2 coats are needed to get 100% opacity.

chanel black pearl swatches and review

On this photo you can see the green shimmer on the pinky..It is not normally so evident in the day light.
chanel black pearl nail polish
and day light photo:
chanel black pearl swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment