Sunday, June 3, 2012

Milani Neon Fresh Teal


Today I’m showing you one of the Milani Neon shades. Milani is one of my favorite drugstore brands. The brand has a nice color palette and texture variety. I tried to avoid it for some time assuming that inexpensive price is the sign of average quality, but it is not. The quality of the Milani polishes I have is superb.


Fresh Teal is a deep teal, no surprises here. I wouldn’t say that it is a neon shade per se, but it is bright. It is just a nice summer shade, fun to wear on the toes and nails.


The polish is pigmented and applies nicely without streaking. The formula is on the thinner side, but the polish itself stays for 4-5 days without chipping. I applied 2 coats.

Milani fresh teal swatches and review

milani fresh teal nail polsih swatches

1 comment:

  1. Nice :) I am a fan of Milani as well, though I wish they would update their packaging

    ReplyDelete