Friday, October 14, 2011

Sephora Myrtille Swatches

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today’s post is about Sephora Myrtille. By Sephora I mean NOT OPI by Sephora. I don’t know how many of you actually buy these tiny nail polishes. I never did until my friend got it as a birthday present. After I saw this beautiful shade, I absolutely needed to get it.

Myrtille is a blue-purple crème, very bright, almost neon.  The trick about it, is that you need to see the polish to understand what do I mean describing the color. It is one of the most unique blue shades I have even seen. The polish has a surprisingly big brush and application is very convenient. 2 coats are enough for the full opacity.

NOTE: Photos do not show purple base of the polish, but the color is very close.


sephora myrtille swatches and review


sephora myrtille

sephora myrtille nail polish

1 comment:

  1. Probably one of the prettiest blues! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete