Sunday, April 15, 2012

Technic Carnival

Hello Ladies!

After Deborah Lippmann’s Happy Birthday has been released, a lot of brands duped this gorgeous nail polish. Essence, Wet n’ Wild, OPI made it more accessible to the masses. 


Today’s post is about Technic Carnival that is also a very close dupe to DL. I haven’t seen this brand anywhere in US. I ordered my on eBay from UK seller. 


Carnival is a chunky glitter top coat sparkling with multiple bright colors. It has more metallic turquoise particles that DL and the other dupes .That’s why I like it more than the other dupes.

technic carnival

technic carnival swatches and review

technic carnival swatches

3 comments:

  1. Looks great with the purple base, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'd buy this if I saw it, even though I have so many like it already--a chunky multi glitter is so hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, very pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete